joi, 20 decembrie 2012

The Song of the Day 21.12.2012

Hello my dears!
The world goes crazy...I turned on the radio and I heard news about the end of the world. I turned on the TV and I am informed that the end of the world will be in 21.12.2012...so all of these inspired me to post a song played by REM and obviously it's name is It's The End Of The World
"It's The End Of the World" was released as a single in 1987 and appeared on the album Document. After the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the song was placed on the list of post 9/11 inappropriate titles distributed by Clear Channel. 
My friends, I'm sure that nothing will happen, so see ya' all after 21.12.2012, till then... Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!



5 comentarii:

  1. it's a great song indeed:))keep in touch dear:)) happy weekend! also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hahah, hai ca am scapt si de acest sfarsit :)))

    Acuma sper sa vina lucrurile bune. R.E.M. sunt preferatii mei.

    Te pupic,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Bonita canción!!!
    Feliz Navidad, Charlotte!!!
    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Feliz' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥ Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere