joi, 24 ianuarie 2013

The Song of the Day... 24.01.2013

Hello my friends!
Being so busy I have to apologize that I haven't been present in blogosphere for a long time, I didn't post anything and I didn't visited your blogs.
I hope all of you are ok, in good shape and healthy.
I wanna present you a song that I like to listen when I have no sleep :)). It's called Trouble Sleeping ...hahaha, very suggestive, right? 
http://motleynews.net/2012/01/03/insomnia/
It's performed by Perishers a Swedish indie rock band formed in 1997 and it seems that many songs of these guys was used in TV series as The O.C., Veronica Mars, One Tree Hills, Kyle XY and so on.
Trouble Sleeping was played in Kyle XY, The O.C. and in a promotional spot for Grey's Anatomy.
If you wanna listen other Perishers song you can do it here
I wish you a great day and till next time... Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!

14 comentarii:

  1. Foarte frumoasa melodia!
    Sper sa ma ajute si pe mine cand nu am somn!
    Te pup draga mea!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Foarte faina piesa, uite acum ma duc sa vad un episod din Anatomia lui Grey.
    Noapte buna, pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Bonita canción!!!
    Me alegro que estés bien, Charlotte!

    Buen fin de semana, guapa!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Este faina piesa! Dar imi place tare mult imaginea, e foarte expresiva :))
    Pupici

    Ioana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Bine ai revenit ;)!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Amazing song!

    I am your follower now (with gfc).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/


    My FACEBOOK

    My LOOKBOOK

    My TWITTER

    RăspundețiȘtergere