joi, 11 octombrie 2012

Th Song of the Day....11.10.2012

Hello, hello!!
Funny story...today I woke up humming one of the Suede' song, so I decided to share it with you. I guess I'm missing the 90's :-D.
Suede are an English alternative rock band from London, formed in 1989, they still perform but not in the original formula. 
The song that I want to present you is " The Beautiful Ones" and it's the second single of the album Coming Up 1996 and it become a Top ten hit in UK.
I hope you like it...till next time...Live your Live in the Rhythm of Music!!!!!



14 comentarii:

  1. Love it ♡

    Have a happy Day ,kisses :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. such a great song!! great post:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Nu cunosteam video clipul dar piesa o stiu si nu prea imi place acest stil. Dar in momentul de fata cred ca nu imi place nici un stil...nu cred ca trebuie sa detaliez din ce cauza :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. perfecta pentru dimineata de azi!!! plina de energie! like!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Mmmmmm ce frumos!!!

    Sa ai un weekend minunat!!!

    Nicole,

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Un inceput de saptamana cat mai frumos, draga mea!

    Pupici,

    Nico

    RăspundețiȘtergere