miercuri, 31 octombrie 2012

Thank you for your awards! Gracias por vuestros premios!


Hello my friends!

Two weeks ago, I've received two awards from my blog friend Lola. She has an awesome fashion and travel blog and you can visit it here http://elpuntodelola.blogspot.ro/. I'm very grateful to her for these awards because it means a lot to me.
Hola amigos!
Hace dos semanas, he recibido dos premios de mi amiga Lola. Ella tiene un blog de moda y  de viajes muy impresionante y se puede visitar aquí http://elpuntodelola.blogspot.ro/. Estoy muy agradecida por estos premios, porque significa mucho para mí.


These are my answers and my nominations:
Estas son mis respuestas y mis nominaciones:
1. That is your resolution for 2012?/ ¿Tu meta para el 2012?/ 

Keeping my two jobs the entire year./ Mantener mis 2 logares de trabajo el año entero.

                   -******************-

2. What makes you happy?/  ¿Qué es lo que te hace más feliz?

Spending time with my family/Pasar el tiempo con mi familia.

                   
-******************-

3. What surprise present did you receive?/Regalo recibido que te causó más sorpresa..

These awards and a parfume./Estos premios y un perfume.

                    -******************-

4. Your favorite food/ Plato preferido...

Pizza Quatro Stagioni :-)

                    
-******************- 

5. Something that annoyed you or make you sad this year/Algo que te sacó de quicio y te entristeció el año pasado...

It was a good year. / Fue un buen año
 
                                        -******************-

 
6. 2011 resolution that didn't accomplished in 2012/ Objetivo de 2011 que no cumpliste en 2012

A trip in Portugal/Un viaje en Portugal
                    
                    -******************-

7. One reason for being grateful/ Un motivo de agradecimiento

I'm grateful for my having a beautiful and healthy niece and for my new friends/ Mi motivo de agradecimiento es mi bela y sana sobrina y mis nuevos amigos.

My awarded blogs are/ Mis blogs nominados son:

 http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.ro/
http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.ro/
http://looksoflovet.blogspot.ro/

Thank you for your friendship!!!/ Gracias por vuestra amistad!!!!!!


29 de comentarii:

  1. Multumesc pentru nominatie! Sunt o adevarata stea! :))
    Este cumva un cadou în avans ptr maine? ")))
    Happy Halloween!
    pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Minnie,
      Normal ca esti o adevarata stea...ai un blog minunat!
      Ma bucur ca aceste premii au coincis, oarecum, cu Halloween-ul!
      Happy Halloween!

      Ștergere
  2. Congratulations for your awards!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. In primul rand felicitari pentru aceste premii, le meriti si multumesc ca m-ai nominat, apreciez mult acest lucru! Piesa pe care ai ales-o este absolut perfecta pentru aceasta postare- GIRL POWER!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) Multumesc Andrea! Stii ca sunt fanul blogului tau asa ca nu puteai sa scapi :)

      Ștergere
  4. Great post. Like your blog very much. If you like we can follow each other <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Congrats sweetie, love your answers :D
    Your favorite food is pizza 4 seasons, hahaha you're a sweet tooth ;D
    Oh....are you coming to my country? If so, I hope you will have an amazing time here :)
    Thank you soooo much for the awards and for thinking of me, I'm really flattered<3
    If you get some time, please take a look on my blog to see the awards you gave me. They are on the left sidebar just below of "Gym at Home", with a message, and your blog's link!
    All the awards are there forever! They're ordered by date! I can't post them, because they're a lot of them: P
    I hope you think its ok :)
    Hope you're having a nice day, and have a fabulous week ahead full of kindness and love and hugs<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Maria!
      I intend to visit Portugal. This year wasn't possible, but when I'll come I'll
      write you. It will be great to meet you!
      All the best and a fantastic week!
      Kisses!

      Ștergere
  6. Congrats!

    Thank you sooo much ,i´m happy :)
    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad that you are happy :)!
      You have an excelent blog so you deserve the awards!

      Ștergere
  7. Felicidades por los premios!!! y muchas gracias por la nominación, amiga!!!
    Estoy tomándome unas vacaciones hasta el lunes!!!
    Buen fin de semana, Charlotte!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Gracias Marcela!
      Te los mereces amiga :).
      Que tienes un excelente vacaciones!!!
      Besos!!

      Ștergere
  8. Glad you wanna follow. Followed you on Gfc. Maybe you could like my google+ page <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Felicidades!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere