marți, 2 octombrie 2012

The Song of the Day...02.10.2012



Hello , hello!
I'm still in a period when I love to listen rock music, so today I will present you HIM, a Finnish gothic rock band formed in 1991 by Ville Valo (vocal), guitarist Mikko Lindstrom and bassist Mikko Paananen.
http://habbo.wikia.com/wiki/Ville_Valo_of_HIM_Visits_Habbo_Hotel
I chose the song "Pretending", which was included in Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights album (2001-2003) and reached #10 in Germany.
I find very interesting this band sound. Of course, their most popular song is "Join me in death", a song which is the best selling single in Finnish music industry, but I didn't want to make you sad.
I hope you'll enjoy it...till next time... Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!



10 comentarii:

  1. La prima fotografie am crezut ca este Jhonny Deep. Nu cunosteam piesa, o alegere minunata pentru aceasta zi!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. No los conocía, pero me gusta como suena esta canción!!! a mí también me pareció que la foto era del gran Johnny Deep!
    Buen comienzo de semana, guapa!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi my dear!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following my blog....!!! :) <3

    NICE PICTURES!!

    Now I'm your newest follower!!!
    Hope to see you again on my blog. now there's an interesting post!!

    http://www.thechicetoile.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY,Francesca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Ostras..!! si el primero parece Jhonny Depp!! en serio!! en piratas del Caribe!! ja ajaa aj

    No los conocia, pero suenan bien oye!!


    ;-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Super tare!

    Iubi da sa nu iti mai ceri scuze. Imi esti draga si daca nu-mi comentezi deloc :)) Nu fac contabilitatea comentariilor :))) Ma bucur cand te vad, parca aud toate piesele care le gasesc aici in Music Corner creat de tine :))

    Te puuuuuuupic,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. gracias por tu visita guapa!! mil besosss

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great to hear that you like HIM! :) I'm from Finland and I have been to their concert! :)

    Mind following each other? :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere